Thursday, March 04, 2010

We went to visist my family Christmas night. It was so fun. Dawson, had to open every present, and played in the wrapping paper like crazy. My nephew James didn't quite know what to do with his presents, so Dawsy had to help teach him how to play with it all. It was pretty cute to watch.


Because I had to work Christmas eve, we spent Christmas eve night and Christmas morning at Colby's house. WE had a lot of fun together opening presents.


Of course with winter, comes snow and snowmobiles. Colby fixed up his old Tigre in hopes that I would drive it, but I only like to ride, not drive, so his hopes on that one didn't turn out. But he is glad to have it running none the less.

1 comments:

Natalie

I love all the new pictures of you and Colby! I LOVE that you and Melanie go hunting with your husbands!! Go as often as you can, because once you have kids that usually changes!:)Oh, and I love the chicken skinning video.....that is one of a kind for sure! You don't see that on many blogs! :)